Now let’s look at Kundalini and then we will begin to tie some things together. Kundalini is an ancient occult practice with its roots in India. It involves bodily manifestations as a consequence to the ‘Awakening of an individual’s Kundalini’, and is related to several other occultist practices. You don’t have to deviate too far to notice the express relationship between Kundalini, Chakras, the Tree of Life/Kabbalah and higher occultist practices
Listen to how the website biologyofkundalini.com describes this Kundalini power. While Kundalini is active we ignite (ignite is also incidentally the name of the church where the Florida Healing Revival was touched off) those around us simply with our presence with a power that works directly from body to body, heart to heart–like a contagion.
Now keep in mind that Todd wad instructed to lay hands on everyone present in his meetings for ten nights of special impartation. He described this transferable “anointing” as the most contagious he had ever experienced.
The following excerpt was taken from newchristian.org.uk: and is referring to a gentleman’s uneasy feeling toward Bentley.
“The one other very worrying statement I heard him make that evening was this: “I used to feel the anointing in my hand; now I feel it in my spine.” His mention of the spine rang bells in my memory, so I did a search on Google and found that the KUNDALINI (demonic) snake/serpent spirit is acknowledged by KUNDALINI devotees as taking up residence in the spine. Given that the main emphasis of Todd’s ministry at Lakeland is the impartation of “the fire” to other countries, churches and ministries around the world, makes this “impartation” aspect one of great concern, lest another spirit is involved.”
Now let’s look at the following common manifestations of the risen Kundalini in occult practices.
- Muscle twitches, cramps or spasms.
- Energy rushes or immense electricity circulating the body
- Itching, vibrating, prickling, tingling, stinging or crawling sensations
- Intense heat or cold
- Involuntary bodily movements, jerking, tremors, shaking; feeling an inner force pushing one into postures or moving one’s body in unusual ways.
- Alterations in eating and sleeping patterns
- Episodes of extreme hyperactivity or, conversely, overwhelming fatigue
- Intensified or diminished sexual desires
- Headaches, pressures within the skull
- Racing heartbeat, pains in the chest
- Digestive system problems
- Numbness or pain in the limbs (particularly the left foot and leg)
- Pains and blockages anywhere; often in the back and neck
- Emotional outbursts; rapid mood shifts; seemingly unprovoked or excessive episodes of grief, fear, rage, depression
- Spontaneous vocalizations (including laughing and weeping) — are as unintentional and uncontrollable as hiccoughs
- Hearing an inner sound or sounds, classically described as a flute, drum, waterfall, birds singing, bees buzzing but which may also sound like roaring, whooshing, or thunderous noises or like ringing in the ears.
- Mental confusion; difficulty concentrating
- Altered states of consciousness: heightened awareness; spontaneous trance states; mystical experiences (if the individual’s prior belief system is too threatened by these, they can lead to bouts of psychosis or self-grandiosity)
- Heat, strange activity, and/or blissful sensations in the head, particularly in the crown area.
Now let us compare it to some of the common symptoms as related on the website newchristian.org.uk
“These are the effects that I have witnessed on people who have attended this movement and either have had hands laid on them or claim to have been imparted with “the spirit”:
- They come back with this kind of childlike drunken stupor.
- Descriptions of a burning sensation either in their veins, heads or stomachs.
- Descriptions of being washed back and forth like the waves in the ocean;
- Dancing about like drunk…
- Inappropriate yelling and screaming like they’re at a football game;
- Young men whistling over and over and holding their heads and claiming that they “feel the Holy Spirit about to split them in two”;
- One young man’s back two teeth turned completely too some metalic finish
- People with their eyes rolled in the back of their heads and weaving around like they’re lost.
- Women just gyrating and pulsating like they’re being ravaged from behind from some unseen force.
- Drunken uncontrollable laughter in the middle of a solemn prayer time.
- People being “slain in the spirit”… just falling down and being unable to move (like something’s holding them down)…”
According to the website “enlightened beings” the most important thing to know and remain aware of, is that a Kundalini Awakening contains the most unbelievable expanded states of reality, enlightenment, and absolute ecstasy. Not to mention that you’ve just befriended the greatest healing energy available inside you and extremely contagious to all human beings.
Wow- this occultist website is describing the Kundalini awakening as the greatest healing energy available AND extremely contagious. Sound familiar?
This website goes on to explain that a Kundalini awakening can be an experience that feels like the greatest blessing in the entire world, or the worst curse you have ever encountered. It simply depends on one thing. Whether you know that you are an infinite soul that will never die, OR you still believe you are this physical non-spiritual mortal body. Your perspective is everything when it comes to a million watts of energy pouring through you. The bigger and more inclusive your perspective is on each experience, the easier it will be for your body mind to accept the Kundalini.
So in essence they are saying that we have to KNOW that we are an infinite soul who will never die to make it easy for the mind body to accept the Kundalini. How can we know this? By partaking of the tree of life of course. Remember Todd’s words?
Father, please give us that fruit. Lord let those angels bring us right into the place where you have prepared a table for us in the presence of our enemies. Give us the divine life that comes from that tree so we can taste and see that the Lord is good. Angelic Hosts Todd Bentley. Fresh Fire Ministries
So why does Todd Bentley insist on laying hands on everyone present in his meetings even when they number in the thousands (which by the way would exhaust the very strongest among us)? Because he needs to lay hands on to transfer the power or energy. This power or energy in the occult is called the shakipat. “Shakti”means power or energy, and “pat” means transfer. Kundalini awakening or (shaktipat) is the infusion of energy from the spiritual master to the seeker, bringing about the awakening of the seeker’s own inherent spiritual power, called “Kundalini.”
According to inplainsite.com “Few Christians realize that for thousands of years gurus have operated with gifts of healing, miracles, gifts of knowledge, and intense displays of spiritual consciousness as they stretch out and connect with a cosmic power which, though demonic in origin, is very real. The meetings which mystic Hindu gurus hold are called ‘Darshan’. At these meetings devotees go forward to receive spiritual experience from a touch by the open palm of the hand, often to the forehead, by the guru in what is known as the Shakti Pat or divine touch. The raising of the spiritual experience is called raising Kundalini……
After a period when the devotee has reached a certain spiritual elevation they begin to shake, jerk, or hop or squirm uncontrollably, sometimes breaking into uncontrolled animal noises or laughter as they reach an ecstatic high. These manifestations are called ‘Kriyas’. Devotees sometimes roar like lions and show all kinds of physical signs during this period. Often devotees move on to higher states of spiritual consciousness and become inert physically and appear to slip into unconsciousness when they lose sense of what is happening around them. This state is called ‘Samadhi’ and it leads to a deeper spiritual experience.’
For a dramatic illustration view the following this is being done under the guise of the Holy Spirit even though we have no biblical precedent for these kinds of manifestations see video Holy Ghost or Kundalini. http://www.deceptionbytes.com/HolySpirit-or-Kundalini