I believe God Himself would have struck down dead those who would have tried to get by with this in the days of Moses and Aaron. Where does it say you get some kind of little trinkets for giving to God? Where does it say that teachings can be bought? Where does it say this is ok? It does not. This is more whoredom from Paula White as she pimps the Word for her gain.
Following taken off Paula White’s site:
We all face times of personal crisis and are often troubled by the turmoil in the world. But I have good news for you!
Paula White is a thief come to steal.
In Exodus 30, God commanded Moses on how to atone for the sins of the people of Israel. He said the high priest would meet Him at the mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant (Exodus 30:6) once a year:
“And Aaron shall make atonement upon its horns once a year with the blood of the sin offering of atonement; once a year he shall make atonement upon it throughout your generations. It is most holy to the Lord” (Exodus 30:10).
This year the Day of Atonement is September 18th – and as God’s Holiest Day of the Year, the Day of Atonement is God’s way of providing an opportunity for His people to seek reconciliation and honor Him with sacrifice.
The Day of Atonement not only provides for you to become “at one” with God, but also gives you the opportunity to receive EIGHT SPECIFIC PROMISES from God. The blessings that follow are reserved for those who are obedient to His holiest day and to His commandments.
We become one with God when we are born into his Kingdom. She is adding to the word of God for her gain.
1. INCREASE (Joel 2:23).
2. REVELATION (Joel 2:24).
3. FRESH ANOINTING (Joel 2:24).
4. GOD’S POWER (Joel 2:24).
5. RESTORATION (Joel 2:25).
6. FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE (Joel 2:26)
7. NO SHAME BUT DELIVERANCE (Joel 2:27, 28)
8. GOD’S PRESENCE (Joel 2:28).
The Lord also commanded that no one appeared before Him empty-handed: “…and they shall not appear before the Lord empty-handed. Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Lord your God which He has given you” (Deuteronomy 16:16-17).
Ah ha, she has the the old guilt thingy going. Don’t come empty handed. In other words, be prepared to give to HER.
Every individual was commanded as they sought reconciliation and blessings to bring their VERY BEST SACRIFICIAL OFFERING to covenant with God. That is what I also ask you to do today.
When you send your best sacrificial Day of Atonement offering, to help you better understand this profound Holy Day of God, I want to send you:
• My brand new three-CD sermon series, “The Meeting Place.” This powerful audio teaching will take you beyond the borders of faith as you experience the power and blessing of living in covenant with Him through the atonement.
• SEVEN BLESSINGS OF THE ATONEMENT by Steve Munsey. In this book, pastor, author, biblical scholar, and my friend Dr. Steve Munsey reveals the seven incredible blessings found in the Day of Atonement and how you can see them at work in your life.
Steve Munsey, another who pimps the Word for his gain.
• For your best Atonement Offering of $70 or more, you’ll also receive the beautiful, ornate replica of the “Ark of the Covenant” for home or office, the perfect reminder of the covenant of forgiveness and blessings God has provided through His atonement.
Church, for all the talking these apostates do about being in a new covenant, they sure try hard enough to bring you under bondage to the old covenant. Paula White can not atone for our sins no more than the trinkets and teachings she offers.
She has somehow managed to set herself up as some kind of high priest.
Just more witchcraft going on within the harlot pretending to be the real Bride of Christ.